Cityscape and travel photography workshop
Our absolute passion. Just like you, we love taking photos in other countries. We want to see the best sites, and we want to be there when the light is perfect.
Our tour is designed with one thing in mind taking home with the best images Amsterdam can offer.
Very small groups - 5 people max. It's relaxed, informal, personal.
The real deal - no tourist cheesiness. Real people, stories and experiences.
It's all designed to give you the perfect photographic experience.
- will meet on Thursday 6th of September morning Around 11 am in Amsterdam Central Station or in the airport so better you arrived one day before, if you need any help let me know.
- Will photographed sunset, sunrise and night cityscape.
- Will visiting the best locations in the city, windmills water channel….etc
- Will learn how to use filters, long exposure and meltable shots digital blending.
- processing lessons with PS and videos for all the participants.
The price is 1200 euros in double room and if you want a single room should pay 400 euros extra.
- Luxury accommodation in double rooms
- breakfast (not in the hotel)
- One night dinner.
- Tour guide.
- PS processing lessons and videos
- Transportation to Amsterdam
- Visa fees
50% payment for registration and the rest must payed the first day of the workshop.
DSLR camera with wide angle lens.
filters, if you don’t have I will provide kit for the participants
laptop with PS.